About Fine Media Ltd (FML)
Over a decade and counting of creative and innovative Cinematography, Communications, behavioural change, Events, and Experiential Marketing Agency in the Market. We deliver solutions and believe that the best quality in our industry can only be achieved and delivered at Fine Media, hence our emphasis on “BRANDS LIVE HERE” as our selling point.
The project support will be in charge of supporting the Lead Special Projects in delivering end to end client in a way that will ensure successful completion and profit for FML. This role is responsible for supporting the planning and implementing strategies that in ensure client satisfaction.
- External clients
- Internal team members
- Freelancers and outsourced teams
- Vendors and suppliers
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring project progress and reporting any roadblocks to your supervisor
- Creating visual materials such as brochures, advertisements, and presentations to support marketing campaigns
- Coordinating the production of marketing materials such as brochures or catalogs, ensuring that they are consistent with company branding guidelines
- Actively following through with set objectives for the projects and ensuring milestones are hit within the timelines allocated
- Supervising and coordinating work and approving tracked time of project team members to collect deadlines, budgets, objectives, etc.
- Sharing reports with the lead Special projects on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparing required project documentation as and when needed.
- Preparing reports on marketing campaigns’ effectiveness and potential problems, as well as recommending changes to improve results
- Scheduling project-related meetings along with frequent check-ins.
- Streamlining communication between internal team members
- Reporting overall project success to senior management as and when required by your supervisor
- Collaborate with the creatives department on advertising artwork
- Proof copy, schedule deadlines, communicate with stakeholders and carry out other delegated responsibilities
- Support in-depth market research on a product or service as well as competitor analyses
- Understand the clients company, its products and customer base in order to create effective campaigns
- Support project planning, management and execution from beginning to end
Qualifications, Experience and skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field
- 2-4 years professional experience in project management, or a related field
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong understanding of the creative process and ability to provide constructive feedback
- Experience with reporting and data analysis
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Solid knowledge of marketing strategies
- Collaboration and Communication
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.