About Fine Media Ltd (FML)
Over a decade and counting of creative and innovative Cinematography, Communications, behavioural change, Events, and Experiential Marketing Agency in the Market. We deliver solutions and believe that the best quality in our industry can only be achieved and delivered at Fine Media, hence our emphasis on “BRANDS LIVE HERE” as our selling point.
As a Field sales Personnel you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales in-person by promoting our services, implementing the marketing campaigns and strategies. You will work closely with our Special Projects division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our services to customers, tracking customer feedback. We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
Field Sales Personnel Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s details; mission, vision, and goals.
- Working closely with Special Projects team to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Using word-of-mouth marketing to increase brand awareness.
- Educating customers, retailers, and other targeted businesses about our services.
- Building rapport with customers and targeted market.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the special projects’ division.
- Representing the company at product launches, and when required
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in better ways to reach clients
- Leveraging all avenues to create awareness for example referring friends and using online platforms.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
Field Sales Personnel Requirements:
- Minimum diploma and degree; preferred fields in communication and marketing. However, UACE may also be taken on depending on level of business acumen
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work on a variable schedule
- Must be well-groomed.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented and capture whatever comments/reactions the customers may have.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback